The Gallina Canyon Ranch is imbedded deep within the vast Chama River
Canyon Wilderness, in what some have called the most stunningly beautiful
box canyon in all of New Mexico. The ranch is surrounded by soaring cliffs,
bluffs, and rock formations striped in glowing colors of red, yellow,
and white sandstone. A gurgling stream flows through a cool grove of
green, rustling cottonwood trees, with eagles circling overhead, elk
(sometimes) wandering around, and other wildlife abounding. This is
a remote place, cut off from the rest of the world, and you will feel
all the cares and worries of your life just falling away.
Email us: email@example.com
We have an oasis of comfort, peace, and serenity waiting for you and your family.
Anasazi Glamping Cabin
We are located near the
confluence of Rio Chama and
Rio Gallina, in the remote
Chama Wilderness of
Northern New Mexico.
What guests won't have:
- Paved roads
- Car traffic
- Cleaning fees
- Security deposit
What guests will have:
- Canyon walls that rise 2,000 feet --- the only vacation rentals in the Abiquiu area located within a canyon.
- A paradise for photographers, artists, writers, and those interested in the ancient Anasazi Indians of the Southwest.
- Limitless hiking --- all levels
- WiFi Internet
- Twenty miles of privacy behind locked gates
- Spring water
- Easy access to Rio Chama
- Wilderness in comfort
- Complementary organic vegetables when in season
- Fresh eggs when available
- Hosts on site 24/7
- Spring-fed swim pond with water toys
- Champagne for honeymooners, anniversary celebrations, and return guests
- Cancellation policy